Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm baaaaack!!!

I'm back. On a whim, I have decided to reactivate my blog. I don't really have much to say at the moment, but I will. A few things have changed since I last posted. One, I have finally earned my master's degree in reading instruction. I am also now certified to teach ECE-5, and I'm happy to say that I'm going to be teaching kindergarten this school year! I want to document my experiences as I go through the year. I'm sure I will have many funny and head-scratching moments in days to come. This blog will most likely focus around my trials, lessons, thoughts, and experiences in a few main areas: fitness, finances, food, friends, family, and teaching! I tend to be very random, so I'm sure it will be more than that. Anyway, I hope to have a planned post up for you (if anyone reads), or just myself, very soon! Fluttering by Faith, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment