Saturday, July 23, 2011

My very first InstaFriday!

Happy almost-over Friday! Okay, so I was reading through my friend meheartpaper's blog and that's when I discovered InstaFriday! Apparently, bloggers all over document their week through cell phone pics (something I take plenty of). I thought I'd give it a try, so here it is! (Remember, I did not take pics with this in mind.

I have a bajillion pics of my dog, Annabelle, either because I have no life or she's just so cute. Actually, she continually finds ways to stump my mind, especially with her sleeping positions. Here are a few from this past week:
She had an upset tummy, due to her Grandma thinking she needed a real rib bone. Notice the back leg under her chin, hmmmm....

This is after spending half her day being monitored at the vet. She was throwing up bone, thanks to grandma feeding her a pork rib bone. (FYI this is a MAJOR no-no. Fortunately, she survived. 


I am honestly not sure what's going on here. What a tough life!


The BBQ that started it all! So, Grandma also thought that Annabelle would just take a bite of the corn of off the cob. Seriously, Mom! Haven't we had this dog for 10 years! She latched on and would NOT let go. Mom wouldn't let go either because she didn't want butter drug all across her kitchen floor and carpet.

I'm not sure if this video will work, but if it does, watch for a good laugh! This is what it took to get the corn cob back from Annabelle. Fyi, I didn't know I was being videoed! And yes, that is me cackling!
After a very ITCHY skin scratch test at the allergy doc (I have a lovely picture of my back in which I look like I was attacked by a swarm of mutant mosquitoes, but I'll spare you that one), I met up with my beautiful friend, Stacy, for lunch at Cheddars! She will probably never know this pic is here because she doesn't get to the Internet often. I know, I'm evil :-P
I FINALLY got around to making my rosemary chicken, asparagus quinoa, and canned carrots (not fresh because I didn't plan ahead far enough, but at least it's a veggie). This is my first attempt at quinoa and I was quite impressed with myself.

And that's all folks! How's that for my very first InstaFriday?! I almost posted on Friday, but it's close enough because it's still Friday in Alaska!

Until next time,
Erin

 

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Instafriday post! Proud of your quinoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and I saw the salt spout on the mason jar on Pinterest, among thousands of other super cute things. It's an addiction. :P

    ReplyDelete